• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 6.5 ft kids Jet Boat for Sale - Houston, TX

Jetdriver69

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I have a 2022 completed 6.5 ft wood, foam and fiberglass constructed, one of kind gas powered kids jet boat for sale.

The boat frame and hull are covered with two layers of 6 Oz cloth and an outer layer of 4 Oz cloth sealed with Total Boat epoxy. The interior section are sheathed in marine plywood, 6 Oz cloth, epoxied and covered with truck bed liner. The plywood deck is sealed with marine spar urethane and covered in 4 Oz cloth. The hull has four lifting strakes installed and the keel is protected by plywood reinforcements, aluminum v channel epoxied in place and kayak anti abrasion tape on top.

The boat uses a 32cc 4.5 hp water cooled Zenoah two stroke engine coupled to a 3D printed 70 mm jet pump with milled aluminum impeller. I removed the pull starter and installed a pulley on the crankshaft to allow the use of an electric starter paired with a Lipo4 battery for easy starting.

The engine has an idle clutch installed so there is no thrust produced while sitting at idle and a pulse powered water pump to ensure engine and exhaust cooling while at idle.

The boat has a fully operational thrust reverser and a cable steering system. The engine is controlled by a right hand throttle while the thrust reverser is controlled by a left side cockpit hand lever.

The boat is coated using automotive primer over Total Boat fiberglass epoxy filler. Painted royal blue with white racing stripes covered with marine gloss clear coat. I themed the boat as a mini cigarette racer christened as “Half Pint”.

I designed a hand pull trailer from PVC pipe for easy moving but any small single PWC trailer could be used to tow the boat.

The little gas motor puts out a surprisingly high amount of thrust and has no problems getting on plane with a child on board. A custom made tow rope that fits on the cleats is also included.

I added an engine/exhaust fresh water flushing port on the stern and includes a garden hose hook up for easy cooling system maintenance.

The boat took me almost 2 years from design through modifications and testing to completion and is definitely a one of a kind.

Asking $1500.00

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg
IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg
IMG_3798.jpeg

IMG_3802.jpeg

Last edited: