• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

6 boys over 18 + Empty lake + 90 Degree's = Fun

it's always fun to have people on the tube that want to be pulled like that!!! :)

That was a great ride. I fell out of bed on about the fifth turn. :)

Great run!

Ignorant question. What tube?

Couch tubing is awesome. !!!

I like to go straight at 12mph for a while to make a monster wake, then I goose the power and crank the wheel over to swing the tube into the wake. Huge air. I'm amazed how well teenagers can hang on.

Haha that's great...brings back memories.

If you ever do a guys trip, don't let your buddies bring a paintball gun...they might think shooting the drunk guys in the tube is fun...and it is! :cool:

Haha that's great...brings back memories.

If you ever do a guys trip, don't let your buddies bring a paintball gun...they might think shooting the drunk guys in the tube is fun...and it is! :cool:

Paint ball and drunk guys is ALWAYS fun. Just never added a tube to that. Sounds like we need to do that soon. LOL

Paint ball and drunk guys is ALWAYS fun. Just never added a tube to that. Sounds like we need to do that soon. LOL
"Here guys, were these eye goggles so the wake doesn't mess you up" next thing you know you pull out the paintball guns and blast away!!!

Back