• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 7 inch connext screen

h2oskierfl95

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I know this is a long shot, but I'm ooking for a salvaged or used 7 inch connext screen. Mine has completely stopped responding to touch and will not reset.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I know this is a long shot, but I'm ooking for a salvaged or used 7 inch connext screen. Mine has completely stopped responding to touch and will not reset.
I have this from a 2017 ar240. I’m asking 50% off new online pricing (here from partszilla) or 25% off used online pricing. I have a few others who may be interested but please let me know if you are as well. I plan to go down the list as it is created unless I am made an offer I can’t refuse.

Attachments

h2oskierfl95

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have this from a 2017 ar240. I’m asking 50% off new online pricing (here from partszilla) or 25% off used online pricing. I have a few others who may be interested but please let me know if you are as well. I plan to go down the list as it is created unless I am made an offer I can’t refuse.
Ronnie,

I believe I am already on your list. But if not, please add me. If you can verify functionally, I've got the cash. Thanks.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The boat that the unit came out of is no longer seaworthy, I bought it this way. I took the pic of the display on while I was changing the oil and conducting compression checks of the motors a few weeks ago. I didn’t see any dead lines / pixels on the display. I just removed the batteries and switch system from the boat so I cannot turn the unit on again. That stated, I can only verify that the unit turned on the last time I powered up the motors on Dec. 26th. I used the wheel, not the touch screen to scroll to the hours , only because I forgot or didn’t know it is a touch screen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom