• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

7 Weeks from Tomorrow!

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Were headed here:

What is left for you to do?

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My short list:

Install Blue LED's on the boat
Trade Trailers for a Galvanized one with guy in Georgia
Get traded trailer ready for the road (new springs, brakes, tires, lights)

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I hate to admit it, but my spring commissioning is done. Let's go food and beer shopping!! I do need to run a few tanks of gas to make sure the new fuel sender is working properly. It was a bit unsettling in Bimini last year when it wasn't;t working but I had enough boats to compare fuel burn against and that worked out pretty well actually.

Truck ready - check... boat ready - check... Yeah I could spend a bunch more cash on cool things but I need something to do next winter.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Pack clothes, buy food and hit the road. But we have a couple of gatherings to attend before Bimini.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
4 weeks and counting!