• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

8/11/18 Long Island, Moriches Bay, Great Gun: Yamapoloza 2018 #YPLZA2018

ken4motion

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
The east ends finest yearly gathering of jet boaters occurs Saturday August 11th around 11AM! Come in any type of water transport that utilizes Yamaha power. All kidding aside, just stop by to say hi where we will be beaching our boats for a bbq and technical boating conversation. We are looking for an array of Yamaha boats to attend and maybe convert some of those center console bay boaters!

We will be at Great Gun, east of the dock. Please come down to meet rising YouTube star, 'Captain' Leon Adler @Leojay ! He may just be shooting video with his drone for his latest feature film!

Please see chart below and post for questions and directions:20180806_214343.jpg

AJR1977

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have a yamaha 212x and boat in Sag harbor..... Without towing my boat to a launch site near there not sure how I'd get over there by boat ???

ken4motion

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
@AJR1977 Hey there, I ran a course for you and found that it's a 42 mile trip, each way. You'd have to take Peconic to Shinnecock to Hampton Bays, head west through Westhampton Beach to East Moriches, to finally Moriches Bay. We are next to Moriches Inlet. Best conditions, 1.5 hours each way! Want to trailer it to us?