• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

96 Searay F16 questions

WingsAGMC

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Morning Folks!
I just snagged this old girl and have a few questions which I hope y’all can help with but the biggest is the intake portion at the bottom of the boat - on mine the rubber piece (I believe it’s called a grate or something close to it) has completely come off the front side towards the bow of the boat.
I can get it back on no problem, my question is how or what is the best way to lift the boat on the trailer to reattach the aforementioned piece?
Thanks well in advance!

Attachments

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It sounds like you're talking about the seal/gasket for the ride plate. I've heard the best way it to unscrew, lower, replace the seal and then use a jack pushing a 2x4 cut to length to push the plate back into place.