• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A+ customer service by scarab an local dealer

Ronnie0471

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
so I had an engine way out of alignment that caused my port motor on my 215 HOI to scream/ screech with horror. I brought it into anchor marine in grand island New York. They noticed the port motor was higher than other . They got on the phone with Roy Carrol from scarab factory. Anchor marine took pics of the issues sent them to scarab and within the next week or so scarab sent a driver to come pic the boat up and bring it back to the factory to have there motor techs and engineers re align and re install the motor correctly . Scarab then sent the boat back to anchor marine . This was all accomplished within a matter of 3 weeks and technically the boat was out of warranty ( that's another story). Throughout the entire ordeal Roy from scarab kept in constant contact with me and Anchor marine. Top notch service. Shout out to scarab and anchor marine !

BMF JK

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
:thumbsup: Thats great to hear , especially since anchor marine is my dealer and service shop as well !

Pirana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Awesome to hear a good story!

Matthew Lendroth

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I just recently had some dealings with Roy regarding a trailer issue. Roy and the folks over a Beneteau did an outstanding job. Couldn't be happier

Ronnie0471

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Yeah he's A stand up guy and the kind of representation needed for the scarab brand. I'm glad to hear everything worked out for you .

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Glad to hear your success!