• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A few moving shots of my new hobby !!!!!!!!!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hope you enjoy these. I liked making this just for y'all !
Take Care, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mikey, I think videography is a great new hobby! Show us more! ;)

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow I am impressed. I won't try that but don't mind watching and taking care of the drinks while you do! HA

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That takes a lot of hp to do a flat water backflip!!! I could never do a flatwater backflip, but I could do a barrel roll. I miss my Yamaha superjet :(

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Tell us more about the ski... I like it. Sounds like I hear a turbo blow off or something when she pops out and over...

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not to high jack the thread but it is really amazing how much pwc tech has changed over the last decade or so. When I started jet skiing in the late 80s it would have been amazing to see one loop or barrel roll. Now if you cannot put a string of these and other tricks together you shouldn't be in the freestyle competition.

Take a look at this video starting at the 30 second mark. It is of o. Last year's amateur wold free style champion, practicing in the cold water of the Sacramento Delta on a chilly December day on a custom made pwc called a BOB. Interestingly this ski only has a two gallon tank, get broken down and rebuilt after every competition, definitly not the average recreational pwc.

Last edited:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I hope this has caused several laughs ........ and some amazement.
But it appears, I must "come clean."

While I HAVE, and Barbie says I still do (only occasionally) some CRAZY (ok, maybe read here "really dumb") stuff,
at 70 years going on 29, that
IS NOT ME ON THE 'SKI.

Hard to admit, but this was posted a little to make a few laugh. And I sincerely hope I have accomplished that.
So, along with that, I cannot answer any questions about THAT 'ski as I simply don't know.

Good ........ Now I can sleep better tonight. LOL !
Oh ........... And Barbie says I "lie" a lot better @ fishing.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ........... for now, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I wondered a little about that. All I know is if I tried something like that I would probably kill myself even if I landed it. Shoot I am exhausted after water skiing and tubing. The week is for recovering to play the next weekend! :)

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I wondered a little about that. All I know is if I tried something like that I would probably kill myself even if I landed it. Shoot I am exhausted after water skiing and tubing. The week is for recovering to play the next weekend! :)
AMEN, Brother !
Same here, fer sure ! Hope you enjoyed anyways .......... LOL !
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - On Lake Oconee, on 1 of those magnificent Spring dayz, 82 degrees, low humidity, not a cloud in the sky .........