• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A few questions...

xedelatorre

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Seadeals, I coudn't have found a note that makes more sense than what you wrote on here, and I can tell how passionate you are about what a boat provides not limited to what it does on the water but beyond! I currently have my boat in storage for the winter and no day goes by where I dont think about it ... haha so much in fact that I am considering moving to a house with a garage for the sake of having the boat at home and the gratification it provides to see it every day even in the off season as it does exactly what you said up there, it cures the stress and gets you dreaming, even when on land, just sitting on it can get you mind rolling :) Haha stay safe out there and as for me, I hope to be able to move later this year so that I can have my boat at home, I currently live in a townhome with no garage :( ...

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Glad you have the bug too @xedelatorre. Happy house (garage) hunting!