• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A little Thank You to Jacquie at Jetski of Miami

Roger.P

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So, I purchased my AR195 last November, used it for a few weeks and then stored at my warehouse. Last week I wanted to move the boat to my house and tried to put on the mooring cover, to my surprise I had the wrong size cover. The dealer gave me the cover for the 18 and mine is a 19 and it would not fit.
So I contacted my saleswoman, Jacquie (who was great from beginning to end of the transaction), she came over my house, grabbed the wrong cover, took it back to the dealership and had them order the correct cover 2-day air. Most of you are thinking "yeah, it's what they should've done", but most of you know that is not how it's really done.
I have my new cover and I am happy with the "post" sale service as well.
If you are looking for a Yamaha boat in the area (South Florida)... give Jacquie a chance to earn your business.