• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

A very Good Friday!

eticket

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Finally the big day is here, picked up my 212x!

2015-04-03 14.23.39.jpg

My driveway feels smaller all of the sudden, good thing I planned ahead and got a Trailer Valet for the tight turn needed to get it into the garage.

2015-04-03 14.30.47.jpg

My son is very happy about it!

2015-04-03 18.00.31.jpg
2015-04-03 18.00.58.jpg

2015-04-03 18.01.25.jpg

I had River Valley Power & Sport install Thrust Vectors and my Perfect Pass.

2015-04-03 18.49.57.jpg

My first self installed modification was my new spare cover!

Now the hard part...getting it into the garage!

2015-04-03 19.13.44.jpg

2015-04-03 19.13.31.jpg

tight fit even with my 8' header. I had to install the Trailer Valet pretty high to allow the tongue to get low enough. Once I had the right air pressure in all of the tires it moved very easily.

2015-04-03 19.23.23.jpg

Fits lengthwise by about 4".

Now for that pile of stuff in the garage that have been patiently waiting for a boat to be installed on - tomorrow is a new day.

Looks great! What is in your pile of stuff waiting to be installed?

Congratulations. Many of us envy you and your garage. Looks like you have been researching what mods to get first.

Looks great! What is in your pile of stuff waiting to be installed?

Lighted Veve trailer guides are probably the only thing that would technically be an "install", the rest are all of the safety gear/equipment/goodies you need to outfit the boat for the water. I will probably spend the whole day arranging things until they are just right.

Congratulations. Many of us envy you and your garage. Looks like you have been researching what mods to get first.

Thanks. The garage was all I needed to see when we were house hunting and rolled up on this place last year. I told my wife right from the car "I hope it has a nice kitchen because I am done!"

Is that an 8' door ?

Yes and it was tight...the Bimini top fittings pushed the door bottom seal up and out of the way. The header cleared by a couple of inches, so that's good. I don't look forward to retracting the tower on a regular basis (a bit of a PITA) so I will probably leave the boat outside with the cover on this summer.

@eticket .............. Only 1 thing left to say ......
Congrats 16 - ETicket.jpg

Thanks for responding, we are currently in the process of building a home. and insisted on a 8' door.

Finally the big day is here, picked up my 212x!

View attachment 19635

My driveway feels smaller all of the sudden, good thing I planned ahead and got a Trailer Valet for the tight turn needed to get it into the garage.

View attachment 19636

My son is very happy about it!

View attachment 19637
View attachment 19638

View attachment 19639

I had River Valley Power & Sport install Thrust Vectors and my Perfect Pass.

View attachment 19640

My first self installed modification was my new spare cover!

Now the hard part...getting it into the garage!

View attachment 19643

View attachment 19641

tight fit even with my 8' header. I had to install the Trailer Valet pretty high to allow the tongue to get low enough. Once I had the right air pressure in all of the tires it moved very easily.

View attachment 19642

Fits lengthwise by about 4".

Now for that pile of stuff in the garage that have been patiently waiting for a boat to be installed on - tomorrow is a new day.
@eticket i think that is the best looking Yamaha in the lineup! IMO.

Thanks for the kind replies.

Got my VeVe guides on today and boat buckles. The stock Shorelandr trailer does not have a good place to mount the boat buckles, but the VeVe guide mount bracket looks to work so I attached there. I know this is not the best way to take a tension load, so looking for any inputs of this has been done before and if it worked or eventually pulled the brackets aft. I would be concerned about the BB's being on top of the trailer but for the guides, it should be impossible to hit them with the guides installed.

2015-04-04 14.22.51.jpg

2015-04-04 14.22.38.jpg

Back