• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

About to Launch rentals/lessons

cybuch

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are just about ready to launch Flyboarding rentals/lessons in the next few weeks. If you are interested please contact me. We will be running a special discount and giving away free tee shirts. Come join us on Saguaro Lake!

mrlanemeyer

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm interested in lessons for my kids. What kind of lessons (skiing/wakeboarding) and how much per lesson?

cybuch

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The lessons are for flyboarding and kids have to be 13 years or older and at least 100 lbs. If you are still interested let me know. I will work a special deal for you

mrlanemeyer

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The lessons are for flyboarding and kids have to be 13 years or older and at least 100 lbs. If you are still interested let me know. I will work a special deal for you
Oh, I get it now. I was thinking flyboarding was the name of the company. Just looked it up on youtube and that looks like a blast. Unfortunately the kids are a little too young and im too old and fat. :(

cybuch

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh, I get it now. I was thinking flyboarding was the name of the company. Just looked it up on youtube and that looks like a blast. Unfortunately the kids are a little too young and im too old and fat. :(
LOL, you are never too old or fat. I got my step dad up and he is 55 and 325 lbs. He is now addicted!