• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Adding a wake tower to an SX240

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I suppose you can go here and order OE tower and parts to it. http://www.yamahapart.com/

I haven't ordered anything from here yet, so I am not sure if you have to have a dealer ID or anything. I actually need to get the back transom radio cover and a new bow light and was thinking of using this site.
There are several OEM suppliers listed in FAQs I think. The least expensive that I ever found for OEM parts has been this one:
http://shop.powersportsparts4less.com/fiche_select1.asp?cat=Boats&mfg=Yamaha

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@swatski.... just compared some prices with other Yamaha part sites and yep... that one you list quite a bit cheaper..

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@swatski.... just compared some prices with other Yamaha part sites and yep... that one you list quite a bit cheaper..
They will also sometimes give (partial) shipping discounts for shipping, based on actual shipping cost, which is nice. Call and talk to Amy there.

--

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great. Thanks for the info

Rodney Findley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very cool site. Although the fit with the perfect, I'm not sure I can justify double the amount for a basic Tower. I can get can get the Roswell CAM RT tower for around $1900 (less the Bimini top & hardware).

Attachments