• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

After bearing change cavitation

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think you have to remove the throttle assy and reach up or if you have another plate in the area to pull

I think on mine I can reach backwards from behind the helm maybe?

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well the throttle assembly would work for the driver side but not the passenger Will play around with it soon. Got a fixer upper four wheeler for my nephew I'm gonna get going in the next week or so. On vacation now. Thanks everybody

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
not sure what pad you talking about as this is a schematic from 05,
my 07 has a pad the runs next to the passenger seat and I (my 11yr old daughter) has to get into the storage area under the rear seat and reach forward

normally the pads have two nuts to keep it secure and numerous "slide" attachments that hold it on.

upload_2017-2-24_10-50-38.png

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I remember reading here that there's access to the captains side cleat behind the placard that has the boats rated capacity (# of passengers & weight). Other than that, removing cup holders sometimes gets you close. But I'm not sure how your year/model is configured.

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm gonna play soon. I'm not sure my arm will fit in the cup holder hole. It can't be that difficult. I'm pretty sure the boat wasn't put together by little kids.