• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy Air Dock Group Buy possible

usmc6175

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have recently purchased an Air Dock and it was a very good experience so I thought I would see if anyone else might be interested. The facility that makes the Air Dock is located in my town and I had the pleasure of meeting many of the people that worked there. I approached them with the idea of a group buy if enough people would be interested and they responded with this email.

Thanks for reaching out, this sounds like a great idea. We have done this in the past, generally at marina’s after we discuss our product with their harbor masters. Typically we have a standard amount of orders prior to group discounts being offered. Unfortunately, as you know, not everyone interested has the slip needed, and desire to purchase, so we try not to set the bar too high.

10% discount on 3-5 sales

15% discount on 6+ sales

All sales have to be in communication with our customer service representatives individually and we will aid them in being paired with the appropriate Air-Dock model for their boat. If you do gather a group form the forum, and sent a list of names of interested parties, we could also email them and provide them with the discount information. Within the forum we would have to set a purchase by date in order to have a cutoff for this group order.

Finally, because we have done this only in geographic areas in the past, we have never combated an internet surge, so we will have to limit the amount of discounts available to the first 10 interested customers. That will limit us as a company from overselling and still having product available. If the interest remains high, we will gladly determine if another group purchase is in order.

Please let me know if anyone is interested and if we have enough interest we can set up an end date for the group buy as per their request.