• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Air filter cover part.

Monterro

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can anyone help me locate a part for my 2007 SX210 air filter cover. I am looking for the grey rubber cap that is attached to the cover. I noticed my old one tore and no longer attaches to the tube. Also anyone know if I would be okay running the boat for a bit without it on there. Looks to be a filter so big particles are not sucked up in the intake. I could be wrong tho. I have attached a pic of my other filter with the part I am looking for. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have the same issue on my AR210. Port side is still attached. Starboard side just fell off and can not be put back on.

I've checked Yamaha Sports Plaza and Partzilla and neither show that part in their diagram. They show the air intake and all, but only this piece is not listed.

I'm very interested to see if anyone knows the function of this little rubber piece and if it is critical.

Cruiser2440

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone found this part yet? I have the same issue.

Monterro

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I never found the part. I don't think its sold separately. I ran it all last season without it and didn't have any issues.

Jeff Stickles

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wanting to revisit this thread. Do these piece matter?

roguewave

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm also interested in this as mine are both really sticky/dissolving - took both off as that stuff going in will certainly clog the air cleaner - I suspect these are to keep water out if it's in the engine compartment - pretty strange - I suspect those that fell off got soft and then loose