• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Amazon Credit from Antitrust Settlement

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just received an email from Amazon about a credit to my account from a lawsuit settlement. Did anyone else get this? I logged into my Amazon and sure enough the credit is in my account under Gift Cards as stated in the email. I guess from some settlement with Apple about ebooks? Just seeing if anyone received this. I'll take free money for boat stuff!

Joe Hellaby

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you purchased an e-book between like 2010 and 2012 or something like that? I thought I read something about it in an article today

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
@2nazt I received a similar message about the Apple settlement, but it came from Barnes & Noble. They said I would have a credit applied to my account in the next few days.

Top Bottom