• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anchor setup for anchoring at a cove or beach

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
How busy was it down your end?
Believe it or not, it wasn't too bad on SOHO on Sunday. Went to Boone on Monday and it was quiet and then picked up a lot. The weather said it was supposed to rain all day yesterday and I don't think it let out a drop. Boone was a madhouse on Sat. and Sunday I was told. Saturday I had to drive 600 miles round trip to get the boat so I missed 1 day of boating this weekend... LOL

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How busy was it down your end?
Bunch of sailboats out Sunday with the winds. Other than that main lake wasn't bad. Just a bit rough to do anything but cruise. The finger by our campsite got a little crowded in the afternoon but not bad considering a holiday weekend. How about up in Clarksville area?