• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anclote Sand Bar

Jerry Ferrera

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just found this thread, we live in the land O lakes area and are always looking for families to hang out with during the weekend. I have been shying away from the Sand bar this year because of not so family friendly groups (music). I see a lot of jet boats out but never have the opportunity to really do much with the group.
PM me and I'll provide cell number (time and dates if you guys are interested).

I have done the run from Anclote River Park to South St Pete Fort Desoto Park before and its a blast......

wallacerb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just found this thread, we live in the land O lakes area and are always looking for families to hang out with during the weekend. I have been shying away from the Sand bar this year because of not so family friendly groups (music). I see a lot of jet boats out but never have the opportunity to really do much with the group.

I have done the run from Anclote River Park to South St Pete Fort Desoto Park before and its a blast......

Myself @wallacerb and @driftaway go out often. We have been hitting North Anclote lately rather than the sandbar.. we play lots of loud music and almost all of it is family friendly.. we are out almost every weekend.. I am Rob wallace and my # 910 554 4554 if you want to drop a line... ill let Jeremy @driftaway post his # if he wants... we both live in holiday...

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

We are there almost every weekend at the sand bar or nkrth anclote. As far as the guys with the music that might be us although most of our music is edited and clean but it's certainly loud

Jerry Ferrera

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have been working allot and not able to do as much boating as I would like. We have done more lake time that salt time. We would love to do something this weekend if you guys are up for it (813)778-2956.

Jerry Ferrera

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not me.. i dont work anymore, im retired!!!
I have been doing more reading that posting recently. We almost did the Bimini trip this year but decided to visit some friends in the VI. then did some site seeing in the BVI's.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have been working allot and not able to do as much boating as I would like. We have done more lake time that salt time. We would love to do something this weekend if you guys are up for it (813)778-2956.
Weather permitting we plan on heading out there on Saturday with a few people from the here. I'll definitely keep you in the loop

Jerry Ferrera

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great I really appreciate it, my youngest usually is my co-captain (10yr old).

Jerry Ferrera

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not me.. i dont work anymore, im retired!!!
I plan on doing 2 more years before I drop my papers. I did notice the first 3/4 flew by and now the years are just slow moving........ Is this how the inmates feel before they are released hahahahahaha

wallacerb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I plan on doing 2 more years before I drop my papers. I did notice the first 3/4 flew by and now the years are just slow moving........ Is this how the inmates feel before they are released hahahahahaha
Life is good as a retiree.. we planned a few years out so we could pay down everything. I retired with a boat payment and 1 car payment and we rented our house. I didnt mind working but i didn't want to "have to work..."

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Life is good as a retiree.. we planned a few years out so we could pay down everything. I retired with a boat payment and 1 car payment and we rented our house. I didnt mind working but i didn't want to "have to work..."
Way to rub it in. Some of us peasant folks still have to work ya know. @Jerry Ferrera you down at Macdill?

wallacerb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Way to rub it in. Some of us peasant folks still have to work ya know. @Jerry Ferrera you down at Macdill?
No we live in Holiday, near Anclote Park. I retired from Marine Corps Detachment, Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri... @driftaway and I are neighbors...

Jerry Ferrera

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice, I have to work to pay off bills before I drop retirement from military. every month seems to suck the life out of me hahahahaha..........

Jerry Ferrera

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No I am a UA for one of the Guard Reserve Units, biding my time. I'm sure you understand.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I feel ya. I am a Recruiter in the
No I am a UA for one of the Guard Reserve Units, biding my time. I'm sure you understand.
I am a Recruiter for the in Clearwater Army. Everyday is one day closer. I got about 3 years left and a single day over 20

Jerry Ferrera

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
so you work for the Reserve Recruiting BN or are you on Active Duty Recruiting duty. I worked as a Recruiter for over 10years and will probably go back to the field my last 2 years just to have the free time. Guard side not Active.

Yes I am counting down the months.....

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
so you work for the Reserve Recruiting BN or are you on Active Duty Recruiting duty. I worked as a Recruiter for over 10years and will probably go back to the field my last 2 years just to have the free time. Guard side not Active.

Active and USAR recruiter down in the Clearwater area but moving over to Tampa at the beginning of the FY

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

You gonna make it out to the anclote this weekend? Think @tim h and @wallacerb will be out there. Word on the street even @Valerie from orlando will be here. Still waiting to hear from @ThatJeepGuy to see if hes coming out.

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the invite. I wish we could make it but this weekend has is running around like crazy people. We'll be out there next weekend though, Monday I think.