• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Another new truck ?

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@sx210owner nice truck, mark....ready for a road trip!

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good Looking truck I just bought a 2015 GMC Sierra 1/2 Ton

Last edited:

Justin G.

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Was always a Ford guy until we bought our Dodge 1500 in 2011. Now have 75,000 miles of pulling the boats around every weekend and never have had any trouble. Love the power you get with the Hemi motor because there is always more when you need it, especially when pulling the boat. On the other side, the Ford ecoboost motors are supposed to be good on gas, but there is something about a V6 in a pick up truck. Isn't that why they invented V8's?
Congratulations on the new truck @Raphael! I feel like a trader say this , but the new GMC's are killer looking. Would love to know how it performs for you. It would look even better with a new 2015 242 limited behind it!

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Was always a Ford guy until we bought our Dodge 1500 in 2011. Now have 75,000 miles of pulling the boats around every weekend and never have had any trouble. Love the power you get with the Hemi motor because there is always more when you need it, especially when pulling the boat. On the other side, the Ford ecoboost motors are supposed to be good on gas, but there is something about a V6 in a pick up truck. Isn't that why they invented V8's?
Congratulations on the new truck @Raphael! I feel like a trader say this , but the new GMC's are killer looking. Would love to know how it performs for you. It would look even better with a new 2015 242 limited behind it!
I LOVE IT! I haven't towed anything yet but the luxury in this truck is off the charts and I'm getting 19 MPG in the city with a 5.3liter V8

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A buddy of mine bought the Ford 3.5 V6 ecoboost and he said he pulled his Cigarette Racing 42' boat with it no problems. I couldn't get past the features in the GMC and the ride is like a caddie plus 18/24 is pretty damn nice.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow! Way nicer than the 2008 GMC 2500 I have at work.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well my suburban served me good !! I had 185,000 on the burb towing boat and camper , but time for somthing new !!! So here she is !!! 2010 ram longhorn 4x4 with the hemi !!! I'm pumped !! I can't wait to tow with it !!!!View attachment 15518
This is a beautiful rig, congrats

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yes........another new truck!

This beautiful little lady forced me to buy our 2015 242 LS and now forced me into getting rid of my 2007 Commander and into this 2015 Silverado LT Z71. The Commander was always in need of repair and currently the list has built up to $3200 of needed repairs. After seeing a pool of ??oil/trans fluid?? in the garage on Friday, I got fed up and finally caved. We went right to the dealer and made the deal!!! We love it! If it performs half as well as her Suburban, we are set!

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Awesome!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks nice Neal !!!

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes........another new truck!

This beautiful little lady forced me to buy our 2015 242 LS and now forced me into getting rid of my 2007 Commander and into this 2015 Silverado LT Z71. The Commander was always in need of repair and currently the list has built up to $3200 of needed repairs. After seeing a pool of ??oil/trans fluid?? in the garage on Friday, I got fed up and finally caved. We went right to the dealer and made the deal!!! We love it! If it performs half as well as her Suburban, we are set!

My wife pushed me to upgrade my 2006 Jeep Commander and when I told her I was leaning towards a Sierra she said "Who drives a Sierra?" but once she sat in it she was sold. Congrats man that's a nice looking rig.