• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anti-pooling

Yan Masse

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hi all

I would like to see how you guys install the anti pooling poles.

Can anyone post a picture?

Thanks

YM

Jacob Klein

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi all

I would like to see how you guys install the anti pooling poles.

Can anyone post a picture?

Thanks

YM
Unfortunately I don't have a picture, but if you have the Scarab mooring cover this is how I use them. The mooring cover should have came with two poles, one will be placed in the bow and other center of the cockpit area. These poles will connect to the black plastic puck like caps. Each cap will have three straps that connect to cleats at the bow and rear of the boat, as well as each other down the center of the boat over the window. I believe the straps near the bow are white and the rest black.

Pole height can be adjusted as well as tension on the straps to the cleat to form a stable connections all around.

Chad

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
small back boat.jpg
small side of boat.jpg

Here is how I have mine setup. I've trailered the boat for several hundred miles like this and had it outside for a couple months last season. Never had any issues with water pooling on the trailering cover. Note: my strap between the 2 poles had a twist in it in this pic, but I made sure that was corrected before I put the cover on.

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@Chad where did you get the caps for the poles? I have been looking for a set up like yours, but no joy....

Chad

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Slugger55 that's what my trailering cover came with. I was happy too see that it had these and assumed that was standard with the Scarab covers.

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Nope! The 195 cover only came with the poles. Nothing else...