• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any '16 AR240 owners care to share your deal...

_jay_

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just posted about a 212x and possible purchase and then was reminded on the redesign rumor for next year. That got me thinking about moving up to a AR240.

Anyone care to share their deal details with a newbie? Open to a PM conversation if more appropriate.

Thanks - hope to join everyone soon.

--Jay

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I posted a lot of info when I purchased my 15 last year. I don't think much has changed in a year. Deals should be about the same, they don't move much on price but should throw in a lot of extras. You should add your location so people local to you can steer you to a good dealer.

_jay_

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks... just found your thread and got caught up. That is the range I was targeting.

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll add my deal in here just to keep the thread useful and alive. I see no reason why I would care if anyone knew this info and maybe it will help someone...
I paid 52,000 for my 2016 AR240 before tax and prep.
Prep was discounted $500.
4 year YES extended warranty was discounted (so they said) to $2,400 from 2,700.
Yamaha black mooring cover was discounted 12% from retail.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last year pre season show in February. 4 year warrany, galv trailer, mooring cover, 2 rod holders, bumpers, flares, 10 jackets, anchor, dock lines, extinguisher, 4 wet sounds in cabin speakers and prep $52000 + Tax and reg.

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last year pre season show in February. 4 year warrany, galv trailer, mooring cover, 2 rod holders, bumpers, flares, 10 jackets, anchor, dock lines, extinguisher, 4 wet sounds in cabin speakers and prep $52000 + Tax and reg.
Helluva deal!