• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any issues with Electric brakes?

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
So I have a trailer app on my truck that runs a diagnostic of the trailer.
Today I went to my boat profile and turned on the "electric brake alert" which notifies me when there is an issue with the trailer brakes. So now all the sudden there is a connection problem with the electric brakes it says. Before I turned the"electric brake alert" on it said all connections "ok". How do I tell if the brakes are working? Any suggestions will help. Thanks.

They’re putting electric brakes on the shorelandr trailers now? They’re usually surge brakes.

I think your right, I assumed they were electric. WV Hillbilly said to check behind the hitch for a filler cap for the hydraulic fluid and there is.

Back