• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any one know where I can find info and price on 2021 wake addition ?

Ronnie0471

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I was thinking of selling my 2016 HOI orange and black 110 hours and getting a new 215 wake but can’t seem to find any good info, price or pictures. Anyone have any in-site? Ty

Winerocks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I can tell you is that now is the right time to sell. If yours is a 215, you should be able to get in the 37-42K range for it pretty comfortably depending on condition, options, and whether it is a freshwater boat or salt.
I've got a 2015 215 HOI 250hp, and I'm sure I could sell it for more today than what I paid for it last summer, by at least 6K. I've thought about selling, but I really, really like the boat, and I'm not going to get another deal like I got on this one.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Ronnie0471 Probably at least another Month for info or more I would guess.