• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any thoughts from the forum on this Seadoo?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wondering if anyone owns one, has ridden one, or knows more about them than me?

Im considering a Seadoo GTI SE 130. A friend in NJ has one and really likes it. Any additional considerations or thoughts?

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I researched them pretty heavily last year and almost bought one a couple of times when I got my VX Cruiser HO. From my research, they’re pretty reliable without the supercharger (which is also more reliable in the last few years compared to prior years and may be overblown-my 2008 RXT never had issues but I babied it). They also are very stable and ride well, and have lots of features. Ultimately it’s a solid purchase in my opinion. If I would’ve found one for the right price, I would’ve bit.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I missed out on it. Seems PWCs are as scarce and sell as fast as quality used boats these days.

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
That was the same thing I found last year. The only thing that lasted was north of $12-14k/overpriced. Due to new model shortages, this year might be worse.