• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anybody else still waiting on delivery?

gmac03

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered an AR190 Sep2020...crickets.

Can anybody chime in with some help?

Thanks.

Ordered an AR190 Sep2020...crickets.

Can anybody chime in with some help?

Thanks.
Contact your dealer and make sure your boat is not one of them that got cancelled should be your first step.

They swear it’s not but...crickets. ?

We have the same problem. Ordered our AR190 in Sept. of last year, and it’s still not here. We call and bug the dealer once a month or so…but they don’t have any news other than it’s NOT cancelled. They say we’ll have a boat “this summer,” but they will not be more specific than that. My birthday is Thursday so I’m hoping I’ll get good news this week. Any news for you yet?

Our AR190 just got cancelled. Hope you fair better than we did…but it’s starting to seem like they are done with 2021s. We are at least “priority” with our dealer for the 2022s, so hopefully next year for us. I’m sad.

Yup, informed today our dealership would receive 0 of their remaining 2021 Yamahas, to include my AR190 order from September of 2020.

Our AR190 just got cancelled. Hope you fair better than we did…but it’s starting to seem like they are done with 2021s. We are at least “priority” with our dealer for the 2022s, so hopefully next year for us. I’m sad.

Did you ever get your boat in 2022? Reason I ask is that Im currently waiting for my 2022 252SD, and my fear is that it will happen to me. Hard to have 10k deposit with dealer for 7 months and end up having nothing for the entire summer.

Back