• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bilge pump not working

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Whether you realize it or not, or admit it or not, your reply to my mentioning that I had resolved the problem was laced with snark, sarcasm, and a slight contrarian attitude towards my positive resolve. Most people would simply say, “Sweet. Glad you figured it out”. But you gave a mild and abbreviated lecture instead. I’m moving on. Cheers to all.
Your post will be used by others in the future, as you have done with other threads wheres you've posted here.

You mentioned nothing of what you did until AFTER my post, nothing regarding results, asked how something worked, generally minimal response to the plentiful offerings of useful advice, and presented the easy-to-infer idea that you threw money at it. Then followed up with "we overthink things", and your statement of "just replaced it, that's all it was". Again, this, in a thread filled with information for both you, and anyone following.

Since you ended it with your query, I responded. It's helpful for the next person, and my advice still stands. Helping others is what we do here, whether you appreciate "the tone" of the written word, is entirely up to the level of overthinking you're willing to invest, and your frame of mind.

You keep offering your version of help, as will I