• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Anybody ever seen or used this tube before?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
image.jpg I just sold this grandstand towable by sports stuff. It came with the boat and we never used it much so I decided to get rid of it. I doing so I realized I hadn't seen one like this before and never rode it myself, if any of you have I'm just wondering what you thought of it.

image.jpg

That's my wife's prom dress, and yes, we have used it before. :)

Never used it but when we were tube shopping I looked at it. I think it's selling point is that you can hold the ropes and lean backwards on the tube, causing it to "stand" on the rear of the tube. It was way past what my kids were ready for, but it looked cool. Found this on YouTube ..

Last edited:
That video was interesting. Now I remember why we didn't use it much, it only holds one person and wake boarding is the only thing we do towing wise with just one person behind the boat. If we are going to go through the trouble of blowing a tube up it may as well be a multi person tube.

We actually got the 2 person version off Amazon this spring. The older kids love it and is designed for 2 people, but 1 can use it as well. Has pockets with short ropes that riders can use to stand up.
Capt Lucas.jpg KnA.JPG

Wow, I didn't realize there was a two person version. Mine said patent pending 2007 but I'm sure the previous owner bought it in 2009 or 2010. Is your's called the grand stand as well?

Wow, I didn't realize there was a two person version. Mine said patent pending 2007 but I'm sure the previous owner bought it in 2009 or 2010. Is your's called the grand stand as well?
Yes, I believe it is called the Grandstand 2. the kids love the ability to easily stand up on it.

That looks like a fun inflatable. Would love the option to stand up. I'm gonna have to look into that one.
BTW..the kissing pic is cute.

That looks like a fun inflatable. Would love the option to stand up. I'm gonna have to look into that one.
BTW..the kissing pic is cute.
Thanks.. I was taking a video of my son and his girlfriend when they kissed and I grabbed the still from the video for them. It's very easy to stand up on, in fact they stand up on it before the boat even starts going. It very stable. But it is tough to get it vertical, and that is where the real fun starts!

Damn this is making me wish I did not sell it. My son told me it was ok but he'd rather be tubing with others not alone. Oh well, i hope the next owner enjoys it.

Interesting design & construction. Almost looks like it has a Booster Ball integral to the tube itself.

Back