• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed Anybody interested in a flooded 2008 212X???

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So anybody wanna buy my 212x? one motor runs, the other does not, whole boat was under salt water for about an hour.. half the electronics work the other half dont.. My buyback from insurance on it is $7800, if you want it for that let me know..ill throw the trailer in for another $1000

no skin off my nose one way or the other, just figured if anyone wanted a project...

I'm curious if the title will show "salvage" or other brands of that type. Do you know?

Thanks.

my understanding is if I want to keep the boat, they subtract the salvage value from my settlement and basically pay me repair costs.. so the title would stay clean.. however if you want it you better hurry, pretty sure I am turning over the title/registration tomorrow or Monday.

It will most likely end up with a salvage title if insurance coughs up the money for it. I'm not 100% sure though. I had a 99 cobra mustang get totaled 10 years or so ago. I purchased the car through the insurance company with the purchase deducted from the payout. After all was said and done, it ended up with a salvage title. I had a loan on the car, so that may have had something to do with it.

I own it outright, so until I turn the title over to the insurance company its mine.. wont be stamped salvage if they just give me repair costs..

Back