• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone else make Espresso at home?

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well, if you get a battery operated, or run off your inverter, espresso maker, and have the shaved-ice-making smoothie thing - then I will be down for some iced coffee - spiked of course.

Rana

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It would be nice to have my coffee machine too... But priorities like space and power drain get in the way... Keurig should really make a battery powered machine for boaters.

Rana

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After living in England I am also a fan of hot tea... Maybe that will be in our food for the crossing this year....

Rana

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After reading this post I did some research into expresso on the go and found the handpresso expresso maker... Needless to say, I thought it would be nice to have a good cup of coffee wherever we go so...I bought one to try it out... It arrives Tuesday so, I will try it and let you know how it tastes... Had great reviews and I ordered Illy coffee to enjoy.

Attachments

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
After reading this post I did some research into expresso on the go and found the handpresso expresso maker... Needless to say, I thought it would be nice to have a good cup of coffee wherever we go so...I bought one to try it out... It arrives Tuesday so, I will try it and let you know how it tastes... Had great reviews and I ordered Illy coffee to enjoy.
Awesome, I travel a lot for work and currently take a small black and decker pot with me most places (I hate most in room hotel coffee and nobody wants to see me in my jammies going to the lobby for coffee when I first wakeup.) If this thing works, let me know, I'll have to get one.

Rana

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well the verdict is out... I tried out the handpresso expresso machine that claims you can make expresso anywhere... Well it worked and it is delicious! I made my cup of expresso into a cappuccino... Yummy! Well worth the money spent. Looking forward to great coffee at home and especially on trips.

Attachments