• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone have a used ZUP board they want to unload?

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This thing looks like the kids can get up on with ease. Of course, I ain't buying a new one....and since there is a new version out, maybe someone wants to unload the older version.
http://zup.com/

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Just bought the new one, best of luck finding a used one! Maybe post in classified ad forum :winkingthumbsup"

Lextacy03

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @OCMD for spending my money. Didn't know that something like this existed. I even like the double handed tow rope too.

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
There is another thread that discuss an inflatable board too!

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I went with Zup board after look hard at both!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I made an imi out of a knee board. It's not as long or wide so only my son has been able to stand on it. I like the zup but can't justify the cost of the board much less the zup rope/handle combo.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cheap at costco. Cam.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I looked for the Zup at costco,online but did not see it. Do they offer it in the store and if so how much are they charging for it? I'd like to have one but am not willing to pay the current retail price for it.

The Budnick's

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had a zup board and used it one weekend and after the kids got whiplash from it none of them wanted to ride it anymore. My nieces boyfriend fell forward of it and he came up infront of it and it hit him in the forehead, had a huge goose egg for two days!!! I sold it in july last year for $25 less than I paid on amazon. I tried it too and I'm 6'4" 240lbs and it just bounced up and down like I was in rough chop...water was like glass that day.