• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone in Atlanta with a '08-'09 232 or 230?

ridinpropless

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I know there have been a million posts on here about soundproofing these things, with mixed results. I think I have done about as much on my boat as I can. I think it has made a substantial difference. BUT, I actually want to know. Does anyone in the Atlanta area have a 230/232 with NO soundproofing? If so, I'd love to meet up at the lake and see if I have made any improvement or if I'm just trying to make myself feel better.

I don't have any real testing equipment. I'd like to just get them as similar as possible (bimini down, close the window, etc) and run them to see if there is any real difference. I usually boat at Lanier, but could meet at Allatoona as well.