• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone in need of a 2018 242 limited tower and Bimini frame?

Salt Air

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have a complete tower and Bimini top frame for sale from my Yamaha 242 Limited SE. Please contact me if interested.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Cool. Can we ask where it came from? Parting out a damaged boat? Or, changing something on yours?

Salt Air

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The attach point that holds the tower to the boat on the port side Was damaged in a boat lift failure ( long story), so to replace it Yamaha only sells the entire unit. The tower has a couple scrapes on the vertical section on the port side only. The rest is untouched.

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Gotcha. Hope everything turned out to your satisfaction.

My tower was recently replaced, as well. Dealer has to hang on to it though. I believe Yamaha wants it back for additional analysis or something.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Salt Air

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It’s available, give me a call 513-652-8065

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sounds like I’m late to the party!
Dammm

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
still available
So 2 things. First I've been looking for a wake board tower from SX240 for a while And I lived in Tarpon Springs as well but now I'm getting ready to retire out of the army I need to keep and eye on my finances. So a tower aint in the cards for me but Secondly how come we never have seen you out at the sandbar or out of the islands where you normally boat at?

Salt Air

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We’re not here full time yet but when we are we’re out at Anclote and 3 Rookers quite often. The tower is still available.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We’re not here full time yet but when we are we’re out at Anclote and 3 Rookers quite often. The tower is still available.
We got to the same places. We store it at Stamas in down town tarpon. Id love to get it but i am less they a year from basically being unemployed for the first time in 22years so unless i want a divorce and live on that boat.