• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ANYONE NEED UPHOLSTERY DONE?

TheUpholsteryGuy

Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
HEY GUYS ANYONE NEED UPHOLSTERY OR SKIN SET FOR THERE YAMAHAS 230 240 232 242 210 212 210 ?
I AM LOCATED IN NJ AND DO UPHOLSTERY AND SKINS TO SHIP OUT FOR YOU GUYS TO UPHOLSTER YOURSELFS TO SAFE SOME $$$

SKIN SET START AT 2150$ SHIPPED AND CAN GO UP TO 2850$ SHIPPED VIA UPS

Attachments

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wow, looks great! Do you have templates for the different boats, or how does it work? My 2008 212X is in good shape still, but may need a solution at some point.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What is your average turn-around time on a set of skins? That is, how long from the time an order is placed does it take to fill/complete/ship to your customer/end user?

TheUpholsteryGuy

Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What is your average turn-around time on a set of skins? That is, how long from the time an order is placed does it take to fill/complete/ship to your customer/end user?
Can you call me ? 6093505941 to explain in more detail?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You have a website or business name?

Tyler83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you do biminis?

DRock3d

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’d love to have a black one made for my 2011 242 LS
Good choice on the black, had my mom make one out of sunbrella and it looks great with the black hull/tower

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hello! I’ve tried texting your number but haven’t gotten any replies so I’m trying to connect with you here. Can I order just the skin for the cushion directly behind the Captain’s chair for 2012 242 Limited S? Thanks!

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just wanted the group to know that the Upholstery Guy responded right back and we’re getting things taken care of. Thank you Sir!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just wanted the group to know that the Upholstery Guy responded right back and we’re getting things taken care of. Thank you Sir!
Great! Please post back with your positive experience when it’s done. I’m so sick of seeing all the scams on FB, I feel like I’m questioning everyone that’s trying to sell a product or service lately.