• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone receive a 2022 Yamaha 252SE yet?

getab0at

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just wondering if anyone has a date when they will receive or has already received their 2022 Yamaha 252SE?

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Just wondering if anyone has a date when they will receive or has already received their 2022 Yamaha 252SE?
I know a few have already received their's. Haven't seen the yacht blue yet just the black cherry. I got on the list in early July but Im next in line for a yacht blue.

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I PICK UP MINE NEXT WEEK, CAN WE CHAT ABOUT YOURS >. MANNY, 631 258-xxxx HAVE A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS , THX
What would you like to know?

Last edited by a moderator:

Manny252

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
LOOKING FOR A OWNER OF A 252 FSH , FOR MPG TOP SPEED AND IF YOU BOUGHT NEW WHAT TO LOOK FOR ON SEA TRIAL, THINGS THAT BREAK, WARRANTY NECESSARY ? PERFORMANCE GOODIES THAT REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE 1.8 NON SUPERCHARGED , THX MANNY

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Some have.... very jealous.

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
LOOKING FOR A OWNER OF A 252 FSH , FOR MPG TOP SPEED AND IF YOU BOUGHT NEW WHAT TO LOOK FOR ON SEA TRIAL, THINGS THAT BREAK, WARRANTY NECESSARY ? PERFORMANCE GOODIES THAT REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE 1.8 NON SUPERCHARGED , THX MANNY
Couldn't comment on a 252 FSH, I have a 252se and loving it. I only have 12 hrs on it and about to take it in for the 1st service. I didn't push it to hard maybe topped out at 35 mph. Haven't purchased the extended warranty yet but probaly will when my 12 months is up. The only thing I did was the cobra jet sterring and have no complaints.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
This thread is about a 252SE not an FSH, probably won't find much luck here

getab0at

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I PICK UP MINE NEXT WEEK, CAN WE CHAT ABOUT YOURS >. MANNY, 631 258-6555 HAVE A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS , THX
Hi

Well so far we have lost one of the Y's off YAMAHA on the side, and a couple of other minor things like the rubber around the front window had not been cut. We now think the front windshield was not installed correctly since it shattered. So the Y is on backorder and since the windshield just happened yesterday we haven't heard back on how much that will cost us. I doubt that YAMAHA will cover it even though I think it was installed wrong. Seems like there is a part of the top area that had a screw sticking out.

Attachments

Manny252

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Damn. Sorry to hear that. Show them all pics. I’m sure they will cover. Good luck.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Hi

Well so far we have lost one of the Y's off YAMAHA on the side, and a couple of other minor things like the rubber around the front window had not been cut. We now think the front windshield was not installed correctly since it shattered. So the Y is on backorder and since the windshield just happened yesterday we haven't heard back on how much that will cost us. I doubt that YAMAHA will cover it even though I think it was installed wrong. Seems like there is a part of the top area that had a screw sticking out.
OMG? How did the window break? Can you show us the screw you are talking about so I can check if it is on my 252SD? I'm so sorry this happened!
Are you getting friendly with the dock and the Y popped off?

David James

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Just got mine Friday. I had one on order in Georgia. Placed the order back in September 2021. Late February was told maybe I would get it in May. I was like no way. Immediately started scouring the web for one. Found one in Ohio, and drove there that same day to secure it. I have a 2016 242 Limited S E Series, and didn’t want to put it back in the water before I sell it. If anyone interested message me.

Attachments

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Just got mine Friday. I had one on order in Georgia. Placed the order back in September 2021. Late February was told maybe I would get it in May. I was like no way. Immediately started scouring the web for one. Found one in Ohio, and drove there that same day to secure it. I have a 2016 242 Limited S E Series, and didn’t want to put it back in the water before I sell it. If anyone interested message me.
Just sent you a message about your 2016 242.

David James

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I have a 2021 with over 120 hours. Welcome to ask any questions.

David James

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Did you have the anchor locker leak?
Yes, noticed immediately when I checked for it. Order a stainless steel thru-hull, sealed up with 5200 and its been perfect.

David James

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I haven’t checked mine yet. Hoping the factory fixed this for 2022.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I haven’t checked mine yet. Hoping the factory fixed this for 2022.
I wouldn't hold my breath lol its been like ten years now. It's an easy fix.

David James

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
My 242 didn’t leak.