• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone try this Swell wakesurf creator? Video

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to see if anyone has tried this product. Looks like it's very easy to use.

Last edited:
To my knowledge, none of those products work well on a jet boat. A loaded up inboard, yes.

The only product that I know will stay on the boat is made by Inland Curl. They make a special one that goes under the haul. However I can’t speak for results as I don’t have one.

Don’t forget your WakeWedge by Gantlin Products!

Back