• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Anyone using a 9 inch display on a 240?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
west marine has the garmin eco map 94sv on sale and I'm thinking about picking one up but not sure if there is anywhere to put it on our boats any ideas?

image.jpeg

I installed an 8" Lowrance HDS 8 Gen 2 with structure scan on our AR230. I had a detailed post on the other site, just haven't had time to repost here.

Basically, I removed the dash insert, made a template, and rearranged the gauges. I really really really wanted the screen dead center in front of me. Then I wrapped it with some adhesive vinyl stuff. While in the process I rearranged some other parts of my dash since I wanted the stereo higher.

I've thought about the 240 series, and might be possible, but it is more complicated with the way the top overhangs, the touchscreen, and really no place to move those gauges. On a 240 I would probably end up having to custom make a new dash top also.

image00004-jpg.41482

Attachments

• Image00000.jpg
    Image00000.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Image00004.jpg
    Image00004.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 89
I use a 10.1 inch tablet for nav

Attachments

• boat gps.jpg
    boat gps.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 37
Ram mount Suction cup on side window. Never had a issue with it fallen down ,even in rough seas.

Attachments

• 61CIpvoD7uL._SL1000_.jpg
    61CIpvoD7uL._SL1000_.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 26
7" is the largest that will fit in the dash itself.

4XVOuJch.jpg

Back