• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone with a Yamaha 24 foot boat live near La Crosse, WI?

RyGuy0001

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello, I am just looking at getting a Yamaha AR240 or 242 Limited S but have never been in one of these boats and getting them on the water from a dealer has proven difficult so far. I am wondering if anyone lives near La Crosse, WI with one of these boats and might be willing to take me out for a short cruise to show off their boat. I am looking at something 2015 or newer due to the sound deadening and new keel design. Thanks in advance.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

UpNorth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello, I am just looking at getting a Yamaha AR240 or 242 Limited S but have never been in one of these boats and getting them on the water from a dealer has proven difficult so far. I am wondering if anyone lives near La Crosse, WI with one of these boats and might be willing to take me out for a short cruise to show off their boat. I am looking at something 2015 or newer due to the sound deadening and new keel design. Thanks in advance.
You don’t live very far from River Valley which does demos. I couldn’t have been happier with the service they provided me.
I’d recommend making the short drive to one of their dealerships and take advantage of test driving a few boats.

MNPAT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck getting a demo from river valley. I have been trying since June and 3 or so weeks ago they finally told me that their not doing demos this year. I have bought allot of products from them over the years and last year bought a new ar195 from them. I guess they don't need/ want the sales beacuse I'm not throwing down that kind of money without knowing what I'm buying.

UpNorth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck getting a demo from river valley. I have been trying since June and 3 or so weeks ago they finally told me that their not doing demos this year. I have bought allot of products from them over the years and last year bought a new ar195 from them. I guess they don't need/ want the sales beacuse I'm not throwing down that kind of money without knowing what I'm buying.
Wow
I find that hard to believe. Just curious, what location you’re going to?

MNPAT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The red wing location. I bought mine from their rochester location last year though. I found it hard to believe also but that's what they tell me. It really sucks cause I'd like to get an ar240 but I want to drive one first.

UpNorth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The red wing location. I bought mine from their rochester location last year though. I found it hard to believe also but that's what they tell me. It really sucks cause I'd like to get an ar240 but I want to drive one first.
I just checked the Red Wing website and they’re still advertising demos.
I bought mine at the Minnetonka location and they had no problem at all. They’re located right on the lake. Demo boats were already in the water.
Give them a call.