• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Anywhere to buy a 210 FSH?

pres2028

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Hello! Newbie here. Excited to purchase a new Yamaha 210 FSH. I’m in Southern Maryland and can’t seem to find a dealer with one within 5 states of me! Is this normal? Any leads? Hope to be joining you in the forums soon with the new boat. Thank you!

It will be tough finding what you want due to what is going on with manufacturing around the world. Also, it is getting late in the year as far as stocked inventory. My local multiple brand dealer had 5 Yamaha's for sale this Spring. Only one left is an AR190. Not sure what they will get for 2021 inventory. I exhausted my search for a Yamaha 15hp OB, 15" shaft, for under $3k in the US. Prices are high due to no inventory in the US. Did not want to take a chance on ordering a $2200 motor from Jakarta. Bought a Mercury instead. Good luck with your search.

@pres2028 Hang tight for another month or so, see what lands for the 2021's. There is rumor of a 24/25 foot FSH. If this is the case, it may be something that will interest you. IF that is too big, I have a feeling that there will be individuals whom have 21' FSH that are going to upgrade which may bring a lot of available gently used newer boats on the Market at hopefully good prices.

Hello! Newbie here. Excited to purchase a new Yamaha 210 FSH. I’m in Southern Maryland and can’t seem to find a dealer with one within 5 states of me! Is this normal? Any leads? Hope to be joining you in the forums soon with the new boat. Thank you!
It’s going to be tough to find one. I bought mine in May, had to drive 4 hours to pick it up. Dealer was so busy selling $150k+ boats that they treated me like I was buying a kayak. The local dealer tried to find me one for a few weeks before telling me “sorry, we aren’t going to be able to get one for you.”
It was a terrible experience, the boat had obviously been in the water and had been used as a demo. Had minor damage on the interior and a dime size chunk missing out of the hull right by the rudder. When I asked about the damage they said they would pay to get it repaired. I told them I was there to buy a new boat, not one that needs repair. the dealership was literally so busy they told me if I didn’t want to buy it they could easily sell it to someone else? I knew I wouldn’t find another one this season so I went through with the deal and bought the boat. Overall I’m very happy with the boat but wish I could’ve enjoyed putting the first scratches and dings in it myself. Good luck!

@pres2028 Hang tight for another month or so, see what lands for the 2021's. There is rumor of a 24/25 foot FSH. If this is the case, it may be something that will interest you. IF that is too big, I have a feeling that there will be individuals whom have 21' FSH that are going to upgrade which may bring a lot of available gently used newer boats on the Market at hopefully good prices.
I pick my 2020 210 FSH Sport up ton the 23rd and I would probably private sell it for a ~24/25 FSH in a heartbeat. Hahaha

Thanks all. REALLY good to know about the 24/25 FSH. I might hold off and see what happens with that - either to purchase the larger boat or a gently used '21. Good insight, much appreciated.

Back