• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AO Cooler Sale

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey guys...AO Coolers is offering 10% off for their Labor Day Sale. These soft sided coolers are a little pricy, but they are great! I use their 38-pack stow and go cooler on my boat and love it as it fits perfectly under the co-pilot seat and easily zips from the top so people can quickly grab a drink. Here's the link to the one I use: https://www.aocoolers.com/coolers/canvas-series/38-pack-stow-n-go-cooler-black.html

Also, here's the sale info:
Enter Code: laborday17
Enter above discount code to receive 10% off. Order online at www.aocoolers.com or by calling us Toll Free at 800-336-5208
Discount valid through: 09/10/2017

I use a stow n go with my sx190 and it's been a great cooler, never leaks and fits perfectly!

Keeps ice enough for a day on the water, but it's no rotomolded expensive cooler that keeps ice for days.....

I bought the custom embroidered family pack and they work awesome for the boat and camping.

Back