• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Thrust Vector / Lateral Thruster Sale Event 2023

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good morning JetBoat fans! It's that time of year again! Group Buy Season!

This year we'll be hosting 3 group buys.

1: Thrust Vector/Lateral Thruster - August
2: Marine Mat -September
3: SeaDoo Switch Products/ Impact Graphics- October

In years past we've had many participants request the option to purchase at full price and then receive their earned discount at the end of the event. This has worked well for customers but caused some issues internally with our customer care team.

In light of this, for 2023 we've opted to run a sale event that will offer the year's best pricing on the given product available, but with a twist. Instead of requiring a large group of participants to commit to purchasing the featured product or having to wait until the group builds up to a set number, for the month of August we're going to extend a 20% discount on Thrust Vector and/or Lateral Thruster to JetBoaters.Net forum members (must provide a user name).

Simply email us at sales@jetboatpilot.com and provide your boat year and model info, the product/s you're looking to buy and your forum user name and you'll be contacted by a member of our staff to complete the transaction.

Now here's the twist. This year, to help others participate in the Group Buy, we're going to offer an additional 10% off in exchange for a Social Media share of the Group Buy Promo Graphic below. We simply ask that you share the image on your Facebook page or Instagram with the tags #jetboatpilot AND @JetBoatPilot and make sure the post is visible to the public. We'll need to see the post to give you the extra 10% off. If you can't make it public we will accept a screen shot of your post emailed along with your info.

And finally to get the maximum 35% discount we'll be offering an extra 5% off for those who opt to buy both Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster. (Not applicable to Sea-Doo, Scarab or Vortex owners)

We'll post this text on the JetBoatPilot.com Facebook page and will pin it to the top of the page for easy reference. Simply click the share button beneath the image to share on facebook.

If you do not have a Facebook or Instagram account but your spouse does, we will allow this form of social share. Outside of this we will not allow other forms of social share for various reasons.

Group Buy pricing will be offered to JetBoaters.Net forum members only and only for the month of August 2023. Orders placed up to 14 days prior to August 1, 2023, with valid JetBoaters.Net user name provided and social share posted and provided will be awarded a JetBoatPilot.com store credit for the discount earned. E-mail sales@jetboatpilot.com for more details.

Attachments

Last edited:

arodr72

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What about the marine mat discount?! Carpets gotta go this year!!

btriepke

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm ready for the marine mat discount this year! Will it be 20% plus additional 10% for social media post?? Just signed up to the forum to take advantage of this!!

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Emailed my info and shared on Instagram. Thank you!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What about the marine mat discount?! Carpets gotta go this year!!
September JetBoaters.Net group buy will be 30% off!

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot my 2005 AR230 I had Thrust Vectors for wake surfing. Do you not make those anymore?

I now have a 2018 AR240

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot my 2005 AR230 I had Thrust Vectors for wake surfing. Do you not make those anymore?

I now have a 2018 AR240
The new Thrust Vector L does the same job as the Wake but is not as technical.

Ozzyj93

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Email sent! Will share on Facebook, once I speak to sales and have my questions answered :). Thank you this is amazing!!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Email sent! Will share on Facebook, once I speak to sales and have my questions answered :). Thank you this is amazing!!
Thank you!!!

Powerman5002

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I wanted to share my recent experience with @Cobra Jet Steering LLC. Had Thrust Vector X on my boat for years and lived with poor performance… just thought it was part of owning a Yamaha jet boat. Talked to Jeff about my concerns with low speed wander, inability to control at low speed, boat pushing left when off throttle and just plain anxiety docking and loading. Just switch to Cobra Jet Super Ultimate Twin with the Mega Fangs Plus. HUGE Difference. I spent countless hours researching and years trying to figure out what to do so I could enjoy my boat more. I can remove my hand from the wheel now and be assured the boat will go straight, docking like a stern drive, just a smile as I cruise across the water. Wife was blown away at first dock attempt. Spot on no stress. Real review, from an owner of both systems. Wanted to share with the forum so others could be informed. If you have experienced what I have, there is a solution… Cobra Jet!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Awesome, thanks!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Had Thrust Vector X on my boat for years and lived with poor performance…
Vague phrasing is essentially meaningless, and also poor form to drop this into JBP's sale thread. It almost feels like a burner account posting.

Powerman5002

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have no idea what you mean vague phrasing… I explained what I didn’t like in regards to handling and my satisfaction with the change… that’s it. Just a real boater trying to help others out there. Sorry if you didn’t appriciate the comment.

krypto69

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Missed it....gonna hit the dock a few more times while waiting for the next

discount...lol.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Missed it....gonna hit the dock a few more times while waiting for the next

discount...lol.
Probably going to run a TV event for Black Friday.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have no idea what you mean vague phrasing… I explained what I didn’t like in regards to handling and my satisfaction with the change… that’s it. Just a real boater trying to help others out there. Sorry if you didn’t appriciate the comment.
Really, really poor form! Post your positive Cobra experience in a Cobra thread!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length