• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Aquatic Av Stern Remote

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I know many have pulled the stocker Aquatic AV stereo's out, and replaced with others.

For those that pulled out an Aquatic AV stereo, I am looking for a functional AQ-RF-3FB Stern Remote.

I know many replaced this head unit mostly because the stern remotes were prone to failure and it was a good reason for the upgrade. I was actually able to get the handheld remote to function by pulling one of the two RF receivers. But it would be nice to have functional volume on the stern again.

Let me know if you have one that you would not mind getting rid of. I'm not excited about trying to replace that thing. But maybe it can be done by pulling the stern speaker.

Thank you,

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im fixing to pull mine off my Limited S.. might be afew weeks..

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thank you for the quick response.

Just now I was amazed to find a vendor on Amazon who had some new-old-stock of this exact remote. He even sent me pics of the box, part number etc, as the photo in the description was horrible. But I have an order placed for $24.99 shipped for a new one! WOW.

Thanks again for the offer. I hope to have this one installed in the next couple weeks. Any advice on getting to it is appreciated.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
nice.