• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR 192 Mirror

RobGL

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
The suction cup mirror for my 2016 Yamaha AR 192 is just not going to work for me. I cannot believe that Yamaha couldn't figure out a better solution for a mirror. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good quality clip on mirror that will clip to our window on the Yamaha AR series boats?

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I use a mirror very similar to this one. Bought it at West Marine. Screws tight to hold in place and I remove to put the cover on. I don't over tighten.

Mirror.jpg

RobGL

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Thank you, I will look at the West Marine options.