• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190/195 Grill Bundle

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm John (Hail Mary), the owner of JEWLS Customs. I was at the Syracuse Boat Show this past weekend selling my Yamaha wares and decide to offer it here too.

I have a package deal for 190/195 owners who want to add a table mount to their boat, in order to grill, raise a flag, play basketball, or many of the other items I offer for table mounts.

Page includes:
(1) Magma Cabo Grill
(1) Garelick table mount kit with fasteners and backing plate
(1) Polished Stainless transom grill stanchion

Package value: $573.89

10% Boat show discount brings it to $516.50 + shipping (Please note image below is not the grill you will receive, but very similar without temp gauge)

Enter: 24show to get your 10% discount.

Link: 195 Transom Grill Package

1708269223656.png

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
How much for just the stanchion? I have all the rest but am currently using the standard leg and it’s too short and doesn’t clear the transom.

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I already have the grill mount that fits the standard leg, I really just need the stanchion.

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The mount that fits the standard leg will not work with my leg. The OE leg is of a nonstandard size (2-1/8") and is tapered. My leg is 2.0 inches OD, and the grill mount slips INSIDE the tube rather than around the outside of the tube, making it more stable IMO.

HoosierDaddyAR190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm John (Hail Mary), the owner of JEWLS Customs. I was at the Syracuse Boat Show this past weekend selling my Yamaha wares and decide to offer it here too.

I have a package deal for 190/195 owners who want to add a table mount to their boat, in order to grill, raise a flag, play basketball, or many of the other items I offer for table mounts.

Page includes:
(1) Magma Cabo Grill
(1) Garelick table mount kit with fasteners and backing plate
(1) Polished Stainless transom grill stanchion

Package value: $573.89

10% Boat show discount brings it to $516.50 + shipping (Please note image below is not the grill you will receive, but very similar without temp gauge)

Enter: 24show to get your 10% discount.

Link: 195 Transom Grill Package

View attachment 215278
John,
Is the garelick mount with this bundle compatible with the basketball goal on your website?

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes. The 10% is scheduled to end February 29th.