• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190-AR192 PICS!

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looking good @d_coyne1984 I have to be honest...that color is NICE, but at the end of the day, it's still Gator blue and Orange and as a Noles fan...;)
That's so wrong too, any true southern Floridian would tell you the proper colors are green and orange. Can't beat them Canes!

IvanS

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Very nice looking boat! I miss the salt water (born and raise in Puerto Rico) but i cant complaint about fresh water now that Im living in TX.

juancr00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did a few things this weekend pulled all the windows out and got them tinted and installed a LED strip inside 20150523_204144.jpg

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
So it's not the best picture, but I just wanted to show off our new slip. The wife talked me into wet slipping for the summer. The price was right and the marina we chose just put in new docks. I think we got the perfect setup. There is a grassy area to setup for the day and includes picnic tables and grills :) Brand new restrooms are right beside us as well :)

I know it will be A LOT more work, but if it means the boat will get used more...so be it :) And unlike 4 years ago when we had our 230, the kids are a little older and they WANTED to tube and they even went together :) :) HAPPY DAD!!IMG_2747.JPGIMG_2751.JPG

eggwhite93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
That looks like a fantastic setup.

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Removed the stock graphic / sticker from the hull last week. Finally had it out and got a good look at it without it. I like it :) Took this pic at the beach today :) Only a sprinkle or two with hot sun and a few clouds all day. 60% chance of rain and thunderstorms...Pffffft :)image.jpg

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bay Lake, MN 6.20.15
20150620_152944_resized.jpg

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@d_coyne1984 What speakers and housings are those? I need to get me some soon. I like how those closely match the factory Polk speakers that are already in the boat

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@d_coyne1984 What speakers and housings are those? I need to get me some soon. I like how those closely match the factory Polk speakers that are already in the boat
They are Polk db 6x9's in some home made fiberglass boxes. After buying the boat I couldn't justify $800-$1000 for nice factoy made ones. I really wanted them to match the stock system (which I'm pretty pleased with).

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@d_coyne1984 I see you have a wakesurf board. Do you have a ballast system or is it "good enough" to justify buying a board?

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@d_coyne1984 I see you have a wakesurf board. Do you have a ballast system or is it "good enough" to justify buying a board?
I just got the board this past weekend as an early birthday present from my wife. I know, she's a keeper! No ballast system yet, and the wave isn't ropeless surfable, but I still really enjoy it just playing around on it. I think next year I will try to get some fat sacks. The best part about surfing is it is less intimidating for rookie water sports people because you go so slowly. Both my wife and sister-in-law (neither are the adventurous type) gave it a go and were able to get up on the board in a few tries and now they both want to try wakeboarding.

Here is a link to the board I bought ($250) so it's not a huge investment like some others. It's a large board with three fins so its a good beginner board and has a good amount of push for smaller wakes:

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=OBrien-Maha-Wakesurfer&i=763287

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Awesome. Thanks for the response! I want to get one soon.

SamCF

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Lake Keowee SC. We beat the crowd yesterday.