• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190 - Remove decals?

Which decal selection do you prefer?

• Original (Factory decals)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stripes removed

• Stripes and AR190 removed

• All decals removed

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
I am thinking of removing the factory decals from the boat. I feel like it's a little bit busy with the OEM decals

Curious for feedback on which you prefer? I presonally like all the decals removed but would like some input.

Original.jpgstripes removed.jpgStripes plus logo.jpgall.jpg

Personally I like the graphics as they make the boat look like its in motion even when standing still. Nice looking boat no matter which way you slice it though.

Personally I like the graphics as they make the boat look like its in motion even when standing still. Nice looking boat no matter which way you slice it though.

I can see that. I am also curious if I remove the decals will that affect resale value? I am think of upgrading to a larger Yamaha boat but that might not be for another couple years.

Back