• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190 Stainless Cup Holder Rings on SX190?

Guitarjesus

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will these work? Or do I need the whole cup holder. Parts diagram show SX190 cup holders are one piece. I want to dress my boat up just a tad.

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My SX190 cup holders are 1 piece plastic inserts with drain tube. When I took out 3 of them for installing fishing rod/cup holders the holes were sized properly. It's probable that cup holders are close to being all the same and should all fit. The only installing I had to do was re-align the screws.

Guitarjesus

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My SX190 cup holders are 1 piece plastic inserts with drain tube. When I took out 3 of them for installing fishing rod/cup holders the holes were sized properly. It's probable that cup holders are close to being all the same and should all fit. The only installing I had to do was re-align the screws.
So then the top of the cup holder isn't a black plastic cap? Looks like it is.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So then the top of the cup holder isn't a black plastic cap? Looks like it is.
It's a trim ring.

Push down on the trim ring and turn counter clockwise. The ring will pop off and the cupholder will remain.

You can swap the chrome rings on just fine from the 195 series if you like.

Guitarjesus

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's a trim ring.

Push down on the trim ring and turn counter clockwise. The ring will pop off and the cupholder will remain.

You can swap the chrome rings on just fine from the 195 series if you like.
:thumbsup:

Guitarjesus

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Tagging @Guitarjesus so he's sure to see this.
I did, thanks! Taking my daughter and 4 of her friends to my cabin in Crestline this weekend to go tubing at Silverwood Lake and another one graduates tonight, I've been too busy with my girls to even take look at any postings lately.