• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190 Storage Locker Door rubs

JPersichetti

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2018 AR190 and noticed last weekend when I went to open the storage locker that one corner sticks and rubs in the corner up by the console. Not sure why this is no longer aligned but wondering if anyone else has had this issue and how they fixed it.

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Before I bought my boat I saw a video about a door that was way out of wack. If I remember right it was replaced under warranty. Make sure your hinges are attached snug and then check the gaps all the way around when it’s closed and see if their pretty much equal. You should be able to see if it wasn’t formed right.

JPersichetti

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Before I bought my boat I saw a video about a door that was way out of wack. If I remember right it was replaced under warranty. Make sure your hinges are attached snug and then check the gaps all the way around when it’s closed and see if their pretty much equal. You should be able to see if it wasn’t formed right.
Thanks, I have to take it in for oil change soon so will have them check it out under the warranty. Thanks!