• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR195 Stickers

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hi All. I think my OCD is kicking in. We got caught in wind gust situation about 2 weeks ago. It was just me and the boys so loading with wind blowing into the ramp made for a very unique experience. Something I can handle but a little intimidating for two young boys. They did their best but a 24' Malibu didn't obey the no wake zone and pushed a 3' roller into them and ultimately the boat hit the dock and scraped up the stickers in various places. $hit happens...but now I have some of my sticker cut in various places so wondering about replacing them.

Anyone order new stickers? Where did go through? I imagine this will set me back $200 or so. Hopefully less but I'd like to get the boat back to pristine, especially if I intend to sell it this fall so I can bump to a new a larger boat.

Thanks in advance for the help.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
You can start here for the GRAPHICS. However I just saw a post this morning saying the prices have gone up considerable....LINK so you may want to call to verify. Good luck!
PS, I hate a$$holes that don't watch their wake, happens all the time here.

Epsmith19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Other
I personally prefer the sticker-less look, I would just take them all off

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Yeah. I was angry right away but I think the guy driving his $125,000 boat was just as panic as my kids were. It got ugly fast and there was like 30 boats all stacked up at once. Weatherman got that day all wrong.

I like the stickers because it breaks up the boat a little, although I like the blue boat above. Very clean.

thanks for the help all.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
how hard is it to remove stickers?
it was a piece of cake I just used my finger nail to start the decal off slowly and then if I ran into a spot that was a little harder to get off I used a quick blast of the heat gun 12 inches away and constantly moving for about 20 -30 seconds and voila they came off so easy. Then just hit any residue glue with Goo gone citrus and went back wiped down the gel coat with cleaner and buffed and waxed.

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
So I have a follow up question. I can get the stickers for $350 but that year they made 2 colors. How am I supposed to know which sticker set to get? They have 2 different product numbers? Maybe I could just call them.

platinum00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I see you have a 2019 so this might not help. I had the same issues with the part numbers for my 2018 and couldn't tell which one to get and no one I called could tell me. I ordered both sets and returned the other one.

For a 2018.
WC5-White is the Red one and SC2-Black is the Grey one.