• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR210 premium mooring cover

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone? Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

Someone has to be able to get a picture of this for me...

Miller_Time

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well this isn't the deluxe, but I have the premium. The only difference is the deluxe's material is a little thicker and has zipper covers over the cleats. The way the covers go over the tower is the same. Take a look at the photo and if you need a closer pic I can run out to the boat and snap a pic( it's in the driveway, headed to the lake today!!!). image.jpg

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for that @Miller_Time... Yeah if you can take some closer pics of that spot and other parts of the cover that would be awesome! I'm just so disappointed on how few detailed pics are on the sites selling this cover.

And more importantly...how was the lake today?? It's getting nicer up here, just not nice enough yet to get out that much....

Last edited:

Miller_Time

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@RightStuff the lake was great! Water is 77 and the beers were cold!

I grabbed a few more close ups of the tower legs going through the cover.

Let me know if you need anything else. image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg